Thinking of Joining Us?
Becoming a Pascack Historical Society Member* is easy. You only need to do two things.
Fill out an application form and pay your annual dues in the category of your choice.
- All members receive RELICS, an award winning, quarterly newsletter about the history of the Pascack Valley
- All members receive a 10% discount in our Gift Shop and at Special Events
- All members are invited to many events throughout the year (lectures, displays, reenactments) free of charge
- All members’ dues sponsor many free programs for children, seniors, veterans, disabled, Scouting groups, etc.
- The Society is a 501(c)(3) organization and your donations are tax deductible to the full extent the law allows
Click Here for Our Membership Form >> Membership Form
Print and fill our form, send with check made out to:
Pascack Historical Society
P.O. Box 85
19 Ridge Avenue
Park Ridge, NJ 07656
AN INVITATION TO VOLUNTEER AT THE PASCACK HISTORICAL SOCIETY
The Pascack Historical Society, a privately run 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is now seeking applicants for several volunteer positions. First organized in 1942, the Society has never had a paid employee and has relied entirely on individual memberships, small grants and a few generous bequests to fund its annual $35,000 budget. Over the years the Society has offered a variety of free programs to residents of all ages both at our museum in Park Ridge and at the site of those requesting a program. Our museum, the former Congregational Church located at 19 Ridge Ave., in Park Ridge, began operations in 1952. It is currently open to the public from 10:00 until noon on Wednesdays and from 1:00 until 4:00 on Sundays.
If you have a passion for local history, if you share with us the vision of “preserving the rich history of the Pascack Valley for the future”, if you are a recent retiree, a new “empty-nester” or simply someone who would be interested in giving 5 or 6 hours a week to your community, consider joining us and applying for a position as a volunteer. Your participation will be welcomed and appreciated.
For further information or to arrange for an interview, contact Society President George Sherman at 201-664-7924 or Society Trustee, Francesca Moskowitz, at 201-666-0121.